Sunday, November 18, 2007

A few sketches...

I felt like dumping a few sketches onto the blog to spruce things up a bit. These are from my current sketch book. It's a 10" x10" square pad, hard cover with ring binding. I have been doing a lot of ink sketching in it, and generally trying to use bits of color here and there to keep it interesting. I hope to publish a sketch book with a lot of the art from it, but I wanted to share a few samples just for fun. These were all done using Faber Castle brush pens.

This first one is a couple a "squiggle creatures." I had my little sister Megan draw a couple squiggly lines in my sketch book and then I turned them into these creatures. I have a lot of these in my book, I am almost thinking about doing a whole book of them, because some of them have turned out really cool.

This next one I did at the Portland Drink n' Draw about two months ago. I was really intimidated by all the good artists there and was drawing really bad... then I loosened up and made this zombie guy. I really like him.

This last one is this lizard creature I made up. It may be showing up in a future book I'm developing. I have a series of these little guys in my sketch book, but this one is my favorite.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I like that zombie guy a lot.

Ronna said...

This is great info to know.

bigpenis said...

penis enlargement, penis enlargement pills, male enhancement, vimax pills
Penis enlargement pills have been proven is the best way to make the penis bigger and effective to increase men’s sexual performance. vimax, vigrx plus, prosolution pills, maleextra