Thursday, April 15, 2010

A day at the Zoo part 2



In case you missed my first zoo art blog, check it out.

Jenny Goldberg and I got to hit the zoo again finally and pick up where we left off. I didn't do any drawings I would say I like as much as that grumpy frogmouth owl I did last time, but I am pretty happy with these and felt I should share them... but first, here is a sketch I did of a couple of guys and a crab goat at a drink n' draw I went to last week. After that is the sketches from today... enjoy!!

Ethan






13 comments:

MattGrigsby said...

That's one horny goat! HA!

PullingPictures said...

love that fierce monkey

Skinny P said...

Awesome, as always!

Linda said...

I like the last one best...but there is one image I just can't get out of my head and could have done without LOL

Bill Breneisen said...

EEF! Nice zoo drawings!!!

Movies and Concepts Handled in the Movies said...

Eyes looks scary. Wonderful art work. Thanks for sharing.

Mesothelioma claims|Dubai Daily

Sam Woods said...

Wow! Its an awesome sketching.... Its looking great. Thanks very much for the share....

Regards,
Raymeds.com

Reena said...

Just thought I’d drop you a line to tell you your site really rocks! I have been looking for this sort of information for a long time.. I don’t usually reply to posts but I will in this case. WoW terrific great.
Bonn Hotels

shivam said...

Regards  for sharing the information with us.
Hotels in oostende

nhl said...

I visit your article every sector is very clear and great information
Jerseysfox

Unknown said...

Awesome, as always!

James said...

This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to come here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us

ambien and xanax

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.